IMSD Travel Award
The IMSD program is pleased to announce IMSD Travel Awards of up to $500 per student per year.
· Currently registered and supported IMSD Scholars and Fellows
· Students must be presenting scholarly work at a local, regional, national or international conference or symposium
· Students must be primary author* and/or presenter of the work
Students must complete the application for approval of funds before travel.
To apply please submit
2. Conference Abstract AND confirmation of abstract acceptance (if available)
Please send all application materials in a single email to email@example.com using “IMSD Travel Award” in the subject line and cc’ firstname.lastname@example.org on this email. Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis. We welcome questions.
Contact: Amanda Marie James, PhD,
Disbursement of Award/Reimbursement of Funds
Once approved and travel is complete, awardees should submit:
2. All original receipts and supporting documentation
3. Confirmation of abstract acceptance (if not previously submitted)
Please send all travel documentation materials in a single email to email@example.com using “IMSD Travel Complete” in the subject line. Please make arrangements to deliver original receipts.
*in rare cases, special circumstances may be considered.